Sunday Morning Vibes

These Scars Won't Tear Us Apart
This morning I woke up later than usual. Tired and Full. The night before I overindulged in take-out, which tasted amazing, yet it wasn't healthy at all. Now, I'm not one of those guilty eaters but today.....

Whew! The struggle is Real!

My diet consists of green smoothies, salmon and salads which I maintain during the weekday. On the weekends, though, look out! I'll admit it's not my finest weekend hour...I just love guilty pleasures.

Do you have a guilty pleasure?

I do. And again, the struggle is still real. It's not just junk foods either. It's clothes, shoes (omg! shoesssssss) and reality shows. lol. #dontJudgeMe

I'm not perfect but I'm working on it. I'll add it to my list. :D

Have a great Sunday! 

PS: Feeling guilty about the things you love is (Fill In Blank).

All hugs, No Kisses
Smoosh





Comments