NYFW '16: Street Style

NYFW



New York Fashion Week is happening Now! It's one of the biggest Fashion events of the year and next week I'll be showing you my favorite Spring 2017 looks, 'Fresh off the Runway.' 

Outfit: Black Fur Coat by Balmain + Mini skirt by Valentino + Shoes by Ego + Gold bra by La Perla. = Styled by me

Do you Love it or Leave it? 




I wanted to create a look that was current, youthful and gritty. I call this: A Celebrity Style look due to the black fur coat. I mean, who's wearing a fur coat in 80 degree weather in New York?! A Celebrity!....OR someone with a bold sense of style. As you notice, this look requires a bra only (yes!) and the decorative mini skirt is fun and off-beat. 


It's edgy street style at it's finest. 

So....are you feeling the look? 

Comments